Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Milk In Glass Bottles-Yum!


Lori, one of our farm produce subscribers is getting a milk share arrangement and is looking for like minded individuals to go in a share of it with.

Here is her email-
I'm getting milk delivered from Noris dairy (www.norisdairy.com) but they require a weekly subscription with a minimum of $18 for delivery. Unfortunately I don't need quite that much dairy. I'm hoping you might know someone else who subscribes that I can piggyback my order with (preferably on the west side of Vancouver) or who might be interested in going in with me. They're a bit spendy but I love the glass bottles and how fresh everything is (the milk is typically "good" for only about a week). Any ideas?

I don't want to post her contact info online, so please email me at battlegroundfma@yahoo.com and I will forward your inquiry!

No comments:

Post a Comment